For those who want to:
- Allow customers to submit support tickets
- Track bug reports
- Prioritize product roadmaps
Time to complete: <1hr
Inspired by Boxy Suite's setup of a customer support system with $0 and no code, our Creator in Residence Sara has built a tool-path to show you how you can do exactly the same.
With the videos in this tool-path, you'll learn how to use Airtable and Zapier to;
- Customize a powerful Airtable template to use as the base of your support system
- Link certain Airtable fields to assign and track support tickets
- Set up multiple views across your Airtable base to sort and prioritize data
- Set up forms and connect them to your system
- Set up automated emails to notify your team and customers
Read more about Boxy Suite and how they built their customer support system here.