In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up an email sequence in ConvertKit that fires immediately when a member joins your community. Once the email sequence is set up, you will add an automation that fires the email sequence when a tag is added to a subscriber in ConvertKit.
- Click on Automations
- Click on Sequences and set up community onboarding email sequence with initial email set to deliver immediately.
- Add and edit as many emails in the sequence as you would like, adjusting their delivery date for each.
- Hit publish after each email is complete
- Exit by clicking on Automations
- Select New Automation → Create Automation
- Select is added to tag and pick or create a community tag, then click add event
- Hit the + and select email sequence and select the newly created email sequence, click add action and turn the automation on.